Trinity Village values its volunteers. There are many opportunities to enrich the lives of seniors.
Current Volunteer Positions Available
Click here for: Care Centre Volunteer Application
If you are interested in any of the following positions please contact Andrea Morneau, Volunteer Coordinator at 519-893-6320 ext. 310, email@example.com and fill out a Volunteer Application Form. Thank you for your interest.
Becoming a Volunteer
- Fill out an application in person, available at Trinity Village Care Centre Reception for long term care opportunities. Email Dora at The Studios for retirement home opportunities.
- Each applicant will be contacted for an appointment.
- Two reference checks and a Police Record Check are required for all volunteers over 18 years of age.
- For Youth Volunteers aged 14-17 a separate application form can be obtained by contacting the Volunteer and Recreation Coordinators directly.
- Volunteers attend an Orientation Session before beginning placement.
Recreation & Volunteer Coordinator
Trinity Village Studios
2711 Kingsway Drive
Kitchener, ON N2C 2T2
Phone: (519) 896-3112 ext. 248
Fax: (519) 896-4618
Long Term Care
Trinity Village Care Centre
2727 Kingsway Drive
Kitchener, ON, N2C 1A7
Phone: (519) 893-6320 ext. 310
Fax: (519) 893-3432