Trinity Village Care Centre
Each home area includes:
- Separate Entrance
- Recreation Room
- Living Room with Fireplace
- Dining Room/Kitchenette
Trinity Village Care Centre prides itself on being a progressive, compassionate, long term care facility providing quality care for 150 residents.
The Care Centre is a 3-floor climate controlled facility with 90 private rooms and 60 basic rooms. There are 5 home areas each with 30 residents.
The staff is committed to excellence in providing a wide variety of therapeutic services in addition to recreation programming to stimulate personal growth for the residential community. The many long term services awards held by the dedicated staff demonstrate their commitment to the seniors.
Trinity Village Care Centre is licensed by the Ministry of Health and fully accredited by CARF.
In 2016, Trinity Village Care Centre was named as Workplace of the Year by the Ontario Long Term Care Association.
Care Centre - Mission, Vision and Value
In conjunction with community partners, LHKW provides quality programs and facilities that enable people with housing, medical and social needs to live with dignity and respect.
Lutheran Homes Kitchener-Waterloo, a faith-based ministry, will be a leader in providing superior care through innovative services and community partnerships that enable people to live with dignity and respect.
As a Christian-based organization, our day-to-day activities are focused on building a community of caring, service-oriented people...
We Value People
- We are a family of caring individuals, committed to serving our residents, their families, our staff, our volunteers and our communities.
- Corporately, we promote a sense of belonging through honest, open communication and teamwork.
- Individually, we treat others with dignity and respect and serve the interests of Lutheran
- Homes Kitchener-Waterloo by giving these interests our attention and energy.
We Value Integrity
- We practice honest and ethical leadership and management.
- Corporately, we create a trusting environment by being transparent and open, and by being true to our words.
- Individually, we serve in an honourable manner, saying what we mean and meaning what we say. We are accountable for our decisions and choices.
We Value Excellence
- We embrace change to delight those we serve.
- Corporately, we are committed to continually improving our services, balancing the needs of residents and staff with good stewardship and accountability.
- Individually, we welcome innovative initiatives that are openly evaluated, helping us to foster a learning and results-oriented environment.
We Value Partnerships
- Co-operation and collaboration are intrinsic to the way we grow and manage risk.
- Corporately, our success is achieved in partnership with our residents, staff, volunteers, community and funders.
- Individually, we actively cultivate relationships with partner groups and organizations to increase knowledge, resources and learning.